As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Ariba Professional Services has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a professional with 3 to 5 years of service sales and/or sales experience. This opportunity is geared toward managing a territory of accounts with a path to becoming SAP’s next generation of Cloud Leadership.
The primary goal of the Ariba Business Network Cloud SSEM position is to achieve and exceed an overall services bookings quota for the SAP Cloud Procurement Services LOB within the Ariba Business Network Group. The Cloud SSEM is expected to develop a territory plan containing white space, pipeline targets, and actions plans to identify pipeline and convert pipeline into sales. The Cloud SSEM is expected to work closely with the Ariba Business Network Sales Organization as well as Regional Sales and Service Sales colleagues for these activities to help the Business Network Sales Organization close software related transactions deals.
The Cloud SSEM must have a good command of the sales process and be able to progress an opportunity through each stage in the sales cycle for a successful close. This requires the Cloud SSEM to research a customer’s situation, conduct a customer discovery sessions, evaluate fit to SAP solutions and services, and communicate value to customers and prospects as trusted business advisor. The Cloud SSEM must utilize all of the resources available to generate demand, progress the lead through the customer decision process and contract negotiation, and close the deal. This requires skills in understanding customer political map and decision process and ability to identify and utilize champions to progress the deal forward.
Additionally, the Cloud SSEM must be a self starter, highly motivated to research a customer’s situation and industry in order to prepare for meetings, continuously review and update territory and opportunity plans, fully understand Ariba’s implementation approach for scoping activities and have the leadership to leverage the SAP and Ariba Business Network assets available.
Responsibilities include: Developing a territory plan, leveraging all assets available (e.g. lines of service, marketing, delivery) to drive pipeline and close opportunities, ensure pipeline has ample coverage of territory and the breadth of SAP Services’ entire portfolio of products and services. To this end, the Cloud SSEM will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers in order to assist customer achieve strategy by leveraging SAP Services. The Cloud SSEM must have a good command of the customer decision process and be able to understand and develop relationships with key decision makers, nurture champions and coaches, and progress a deal through sales cycle. The Cloud SSEM must continuously update forecast and territory plan.
Qualifications for the Ariba Business Network SSEM role:
The ideal candidates would possess the following skills:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years track record of service sales and/or sales success in business to business selling
- Professional presence to prepare and conduct discovery sessions with customers
- Able to develop and maintain a territory plan to build pipeline
- Proven experience with identifying opportunities managing them through sales process to close
- Lead and influence internal teams to drive pipeline and close deals
- Able to research and understand customer business pains and tie to SAP Cloud Services portfolio and associated value propositions
- Able to apply the principles of value based selling throughout a sales cycle
- Fast learner of SAP and Ariba Business Network portfolio and value propositions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for selling and winning
- Motivated self starter who learns and can adapt quickly
- Exceptional problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- Able to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP / Ariba Business Network and its products & solutions is preferred
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility;
- Well rounded understanding of broad range of businesses and industries
SERVICES SALES PROFESSIONAL ON B0ARDING PROGRAM
We recognize SAP is a fast paced, innovative environment and we have crafted a formal on boarding program. This innovative program is part of SAP‘s Services Sales organization and was established to rapidly introduce our new Cloud SSEM to the SAP’s sales methodology, messaging, products, solutions and services portfolio. Additionally, this on boarding program will provide the Cloud SSEM with a community and network of professionals that they can leverage for their success. This program is designed for highly qualified and motivated sales individuals skilled in areas relevant to SAP’s strategy. The program includes completing an intense Services Sales curriculum within the first 90 days of employment. This program, a mixture of classroom and shadowing, will enable and confirm sales skill readiness and will include:
- Business to business selling against OD Service
- Territory planning and pipeline building
- Discovery call planning and practicing
- Lead generation and qualification
- Introduction to SAP Products, Solutions and Services Portfolio
- SAP resources to assist in demand generation and close process
- Value based selling techniques
- SAP organization structure and go to market strategy
- SAP deal execution processes and tools
- SAP compensation plans and how to maximize your contribution
Travel Requirements: 40-50% travel may be required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comorCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.sap.com/job/Mexico-City-SAP-Ariba-Services-Leader-Job-DIF/323281201/
• Identificación de la publicación: 8068817 mexico